Thursday, June 18, 2015

The day before midsummer


Yeah, today I felt like 'blaaaaaargh' when I had to get up so early in order to catch the bus, but while at work I was like 'yeeeeeah....I really think I'll like it here. I think I'm at ease now'

I worked with a  young hipster dude today, fresh out of high school lol jk he graduated last year. Hahah
We got along awesomely, same with the other girl working there. She seemed nice. Plus she taught me quite a bunch of stuff.

So I honestly feel kinda relaxed now. I get the drill, caught up on most routines (MOST, not everyones) I know where everything's at, codes, medicine, food etc.


But it's been a good day.
After work me and the spawn snuggled a bit and then we went to the clinic. Monthly check up ya know? Yep. She grew another cm ❤️

So here's my day in pictures haha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?