Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sleepy AF


I can't believe how tired I am...
Oh btw, Freya slept all night in her room.
I woke up at 5 (actually my sore throat woke me up...  I could barely swallow) 
Freya came in to our room shortly after that...and snuggled up against me ♡♡♡ 
Best morning snuggles ever. Haha

We made banana paddies  (cause I haven't made any in weeks now....and she definitely loves my pancake paddies) She gobbled them down pretty damn fast haha
I had two small ones (the 2 burned ones. Can't let her eat the nasty ones now can I? ☺)  nom nom nom.



She gonna go to town with granny & Lasse today. It's saturday after all, and it kinda feels like they made it into a tradition to take her to town and eat at their favorite cafe with her haha ♡ 
She's very lucky to have such loving grandparents 😘

Hey I was thinking earlier that I've always felt that it's the small things in life that matters the most. And it's also the same way I show my affection. 
For instance... I always let Frost sleep a little longer in bed in the mornings, cause it's a small way of showing him I love him. ♡

Well Freya and I watched the Princess And The Frog earlier.... and now it's Brave. I like that movie. Merida is a cool princess lol


My God...still exhausted...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?