Saturday, July 8, 2017

Nudyfart


My little artist. ❤❤❤
I'm gonna buy better watercolors and more children pencils soon, so she can draw with me. ☺

Update about the parmesan food... That's gonna have to be tomorrow. Cause K who came to visit earlier brought me a chicken. A whole big ass chicken. 

So we'll eat that tonight since it was fresh out of an oven lol still warm when K got here.

We're also pottytraining the doodle. she does NOT like the toilet nor the potty. But we're persistent. She's going for several hours without a diaper, and then ask for a diaper when she needs to go. Last night she forgot...and peed on the floor lmao

Oh well, she's not even 3 yet so it's not like we're in a hurry.



Now it's some ps4 playing with my man, while Freyster watches Carebears. ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?