Tuesday, April 16, 2019

4 years ago

Facebook reminded me that I took this photo 4 years ago today. 

Ouch. 


Fucking hell how I miss this creature .
I miss my LeiLei so much. I miss having that best friend that's always there for you. Always. Who loves you unconditionally. Supports you, who gets so excited just to be with you. 

Frost and Freya do get very excited when I get home though haha  Aaaand Frost is my biggest support and my pillar. 
But leilei was just... Unique. You can't compare her to a husband or your child. 

A friend of mine said that I'd get over it quick, that it was scary how fast she got over not having her dog anymore. 

But somehow that just never happened for me. It still feels like I'll never get over loosing her... ever.

And I'll never get another dog either.
Cause no one can compare to that magnificent shitpuff.

Anyway... Yep. That's what's on my mind today anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?