Friday, April 26, 2019

Fucking shard

So... the entire time I was walking with Josse in the mall today, I had a strange shooting pain in my foot... I ignored it and kept on going with her. Cause I was having so much fun just doodling around with her at the mall. (I bought awesome panties 3 for the price of 2  btwπŸ‘Œ haha) I mean, those panties are awesome fyi. Such a great deal. So pretty and comfy *super satisfied and happy face*
I also bought real cute sunglasses and two flower hair clips for Freya 😍 Such a bargain so I couldn't not buy it ya know?


But then it kept feeling worse in my foot... and while we stood in line at the work agency it just bothered the fuck out of me. So the walk home wasn't very pleasant.

So after my brother had left, I sat down on the bed and took a good look at my foot. And I caught a glimpse of something shiny there for a moment.
So Frost had to go get the suuuuper sharp tweezers, and he had to stand there and use his flash light on the phone on my foot.
 And because of that I could occasionally see something sparkly. 😬
,
Yep... I realized I had a fucking glass shard in my foot.😨 And whenever I tried to get it out, it hurt like a motherfucker. And then I accidentally crushed some of the glass too when I used too much force.. it turned into teeny tiny glass shards instead 😬😬😬😬 Ooops....

And it hurt so bad to dig that piece of glass out, and I couldn't get the smaller shards out so, here we are.


But despite all that, it's still been a nice day so far.
Yes I has a booboo haha But I'm happy. Seriously, isn't this a nice friday?
I walked by the castle with frost earlier too... slow as fuck of course. Just to be safe.
Not that it takes much to rip the kneecap off these days πŸ˜‘

Ok, now I'm gonna get a massage from my man πŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?