Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Blah

Soooo.... today I've just been reading a bunch of useless shit.
Though I did come across a comic that seemed pretty nice. Not that many chapters out yet though so....that sucks. It's a posapocalyptic comic, where mankind's basically been wipedout almost on earth due to WWIII.
But this is about a little 10 year old girl that's being raised by 2 androids.
It's seriously pretty dang good tbh. Not too brutal, pretty realistic and with a tiny smidge of cuteness in it. (one of the androids reminded me of Baymax lol)







And theeeeeen me and Frost watched Into The Badlands (which btw, I fucking love now more than ever) 

I mean, I've always loved that show. Cause Daniel Wu is fucking amazing in it. And the martial arts are amazeballs deluxe. And the story.... duuuuude. And the intro is just my groove ya know?



We had to watch last weeks episode too, (well..Frost had to REwatch it cause aparently I must've been aspeel through it all cause I didn't remember shit. Oh well) It was SO good.

Breaks my heart that the show got cancelled. So they had to wrap it all up in the final season.... so far they're doing a bang up job so I'm good :D
And then after that my brother showed up and gave me some love haha 💗


Well, Freyster is in bed right now, Frost is reading her a story. And I'm listening to music.
Got a stupid song I can't get out of my head. It's just too good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?