Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter

Well, Easter's eve was a good one for Freya.
She had fun.

I mean, so did I uptil the afternoon or so.
But Freyster had a hoot, so I'm good.

The day started with her finding out that The Easterbunny had been outside, so obviously she had to go see if he had hidden any eggs ;)

Ah, and turns out he did. Cool huh? Supercool. haha She was extatic. ahaha




After that, it was time to get ready... cause her friend had invited her to Megafun for her birthday party. So off we went. Frost came with me cause it's not like I'm.... agile these days is it? lol It's alright... I'm as agile as a refrigirator really, but as flexible as a cobra. Fucked up mix right?

So I stood for the social part. hah.

But I spent the time talking to Freyas best friends dad. After an hour or so of talking, he admits that he's shy as fuck and a severe introvert. And I'm like... REALLY? O__O
I look over at Frost, and then look back at the dude. 
I seem to find introverts everywhere. haha

Anyhoo.... Freya had a hoot.
And that's all there is to say about Easter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?