Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bad luck

I think we're just prone to bad luck really...πŸ‘Ž Despite us being in love and happy together, it's like bad luck follows. (and yes, my health is what it is due to EDS, not bad luck....I know that. but bear with me here)

See, last week, my knee got dislocated once again, and yeah...it fucking hurt.
I did however get to meet an awesome doctor who was pretty cool. I liked him and he showed me my x-rays and told me things that I didn't know. (always something positive in all that bad shit going on right?)

And on friday, Frost had to pull out a broken tooth. And that shit turned ugly pretty fast.
The extraction in general didn't quite go as planned I suppose...
And then it got infected, stopped healing, he got dry socket... and apparently dry socket hurts like a motherfucker. And so he's been at the denstist office almost everyday since friday. Well, he wasn't there on saturday but all the other days he was there.😩

But today they finally decided to just stitch that shit up, as it wasn't healing like it's supposed to.
Maybe now he can finally get better and heal? One can hope right? They should've just fucking stitched that shit up as soon as they noticed that it just wasn't healing at all really, if you ask me -_-
He's been hurting so bad... and usually he's the one that has to watch me in pain, not the other way around. So I guess I know how he feels now, it ain't very nice.


Freya on the other hand has been thriving. I mean, she's just an amazing kid with such a wonderful wild personality. So she has been the main reason the mood in the house has been so good. She's kept us happy haha


 Plus she's been learning how to ride her bike, and skate, and we've doodled out back which I'll show y'all later...


We started reading The Hobbit to her at night now too (We've both read it before, and it is actually a pretty child safe book tbh) plus she gets to expand her vocabulary. I'm also reading The Borrowers to her, my old book that I got on my 10th birthday haha πŸ’œ
Plus the old classic Grimm tales (but I chose to have those in Swedish, the same with John Bauers book. It HAS to be in swedish)

I'm planning on buying the Treasure island and the real Jungle Book, plus maybe Tarzan and Jules Vernes best creations. I've got soooo many book ideas that I've been planning since her birth basically haha
And our little family library is slowly but steadily expanding.
(yeah, I know you can see some of my manga and anime but whatevs, just ignore that)
Eventually I wanna buy a big beautiful bookshelf, and old one. :)






I'm particularly excited about reading American Gods πŸ’—




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?