Friday, April 26, 2019

friday

I'm about to head out with Josse right now. It's a fucking warm day though.... no one likes a warm day like this. (I say that, but the truth is most do huh?) Guess it's just me, my sister and Marty and Natta maybe, that prefers a cold dungeon? 💬

Anyhooo.... I probably should'nt, so I'll avoid it best I can. But what if something pretty throws itself in my face and I just can't resist it today?

What if I come home having bought a bunch of new clothes or chockers or earrings?
Oh no no no no... can't do that nope.

Ah, after the mall with Josse, I'm going with Frost to the dentist. And that's just a short visit (it's only for like 5 minutes) after that we have an appointment at the work agency. Bleeeeh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?