Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Learning



Well, when your man is a fucking mechanic, and your brother wishes he was.... what do you do?
You join them πŸ˜€

So now I've memorized where the generator, manifol, radiator, cambelt, airfilter, fuel injecter, break oil, engine haul, generator belt, oil, distributor and where you put the antifreeze and water lmao

Seriously. I just pointed out these things on the picture to Frost. I learn all this the other night.
I was helping Daniel with the engine..... until Wille started projectile vomiting haha

And then I realized that Ooooh fuck, I do that too if I'm near someone that vomits πŸ˜…
And that was that.

Today, Frost is teaching me how to change the belt. Ah fuck, I forgot if it was the cambelt or the generator belt? Well it's either one of those anyway. Cause my brother's car only has two belts.
Other cars can have three, four...etc. But my brothers car is a stupid car that unfortunately is his baby too. And it breaks down all the time. And so, Frost has to fix it.
Seriously though, the other day it broke down when we had been driving around me and my brother.... and we were just left standing there on the side of the road. The only one that could help was actually Marika. Thank God for that lovely asshole πŸ’• hahaha And I realized that we've been friends for 26 years now. Daaaaaaamn. How old are we? Geez...

Anyhoo... my brother was devastated over the fact that he simply couldn't start his car. He worked on it aaaaaall night, slept in the car, and then the next day Frost went to help him instead.
And as soon as Frost could do whatever he wanted to it, he got it running within a minute or two.
So yeah, I had a very happy brother. πŸ™Œ

But what made me happy was to see how happy Frost was. He had fun fixing it... I think he needed to fix something, get the confidence boost that his boss ruined for him. Frost didn't work on  machines, he worked on assembling shit instead. And I think THIS is better for him. he should do what I loves.

So now we're gonna find Frost a mechanic job if possible. Cause why not work with what you like and do best? That's what I'd do if I had those skills anyway. Plus his boss said that he's never met anyone with the kind of skills Frost has. So good refferences is awesome.

I'm learning about engines now cause I'm bored AF first of all. It's boring being on sickleave. 
I mean, I know my EDS would't allow me to be a mechanic, but that doesn't mean I can't become one for fun :D
I've been craving to learn something new.

Though, I already new some about engines from before, Frost taught me how to change the breaks in Alabama all by myself for instance. So I think this can be fun.
Frost is obviously excited about teaching me.... but Daniel... oh boy, he is even more excited.
So now I feel like their little apprentice or something. hahaha My brother is glowing with joy.

And I can see it on Frosts face, all the lovey-couple shit he wants to do now hahahahahahah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?