Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gosh

I'm starting to get annoyed with my phone... Sometimes it choses to write 'of' instead of 'if'.. Sometimes 'so' instead of 'do'.... I get that it's aide those letters are next to one another. Fine. Makes sense BUT when I actually press the right butting it sometimes changes without even letting me decide. It KNOWS that 'so' is a word. Yet it choses 'do'. IT'S SUPPOSED TO ONLY CHANGE WHEN I ACTUALLY MISSPELL SOMETHING! Gah...

And also. It automatically changed the word only to ogre just now. -_- penis.

Sometimes I hate autocorrect. Sometimes I like it. But it's mostly hate nowadays haha

So if you guys see me misspell things then just overlook it. I'm too lazy to bother.

Oh and another word it likes. Ne instead of ME <--- now that annoys the fuck outa me. Seriously. Still lazy and assuming people understand I mean meeeee. So now you know. When it says Ne. I mean ME!!!
What else is there.... There's another word it always write.. Oh wrote instead of write sometimes. Oh!! 'in' and 'on'. Motherfucking dickcheese that's also annoying.

Well I guess I got to rant a bit now. Reason it made me angry is cause when I seriously want to write a nice message to my friend that is feeling down, I write a fucked up insane encrypted message instead. MotherfuckingYaY for that.

update:
OMG. I do hope ya'll saw where my phone wrote the wrong stuff here.... bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?