Thursday, August 16, 2012

mööh

well, today has been... different.
First thing that happened was that my blood pressure dropped when I was gonna shower, so I hit the floor and stayed down for some time. Now, for anyone who doesn't know what it feels like when the blood pressure drop that fast...it's... one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever. I can't say it's painful. But, for instance, you start feeling really sick, like your'e about to throw up, and then your face turns cold as ice, and you start sweating from the face...and then right before it turns blank, a loud piercing sound rings in the ears. LOUD AS FUCK. And you cant hear a thing apart from that sound... and then I hit the ground and lie down there till the ringing stops and the head stops spinning.... yep. Fun adventure.

I've had that once before.. at work. At a patients place with Sofi. I didn't pass out then. Sofi noticed something was wrong rather fast. I turned white as a ghost (yeah I'm white, so even more white then) And i could see her lips moving, but I couldn't hear anything. And I remember that I wanted to throw up that time as well... but she threw me on the couch and told me to lie still till it passed. Yep.

This time, no one was here to see it on my face haha And I forgot all about that so I didn't recognize the feeling until my face started getting cold as hell...that's when I knew I was about to make out with the floor. yep. Fun times.
Ida came right after I got up from the floor, haha overprotective as fuck. lol Thank you though, for helping me out and keeping an eye on me. She even made me eat. haha

And so we hung out for a few hours, and then I watched Once upon a time. And talked to my beloved Frost ;) and then Josse came over. Got chased by a bee we did...yay. Talked for hours and whatnot? Hm?

And now I'm talking to Frost :)
And it's late, I promised to go to bed earlier... but i lost track of time now and it's like 2:30am. I need to walk Lei Lei and jump in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?