Monday, August 13, 2012

Raawr

I've had a good morning. Phone's been ringing a bit..
Talked to mum, and Stina (talked to Stina for quiiiiite a  long time, always a pleasure) AND I talked to Moa. :) Sweet little lady. Seems like Ruben will come back to sweden some time again :)

And I've been talking to Frost., extra mushy me is on the menu today. hah.
And Lei Lei

Well, I was thinking of making american pancakes but it's just not fun to eat all alone really now is it? We'll see if I'll make 'em or not.

AND (listen to this) Josse is coming over later. Uh huh. Haven't played with her in a long time. Kinda forgot how to play with her now lol In a way I'm in the mood of watching a film... yep. What kind of film though? Should we rent one? We probs should right? Could be fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?