Friday, August 17, 2012

Nom nom

Delicious.

Well, I'm on the phone with Marty. As the good mother I am I'm sitting here listening to her talk about how much she loves her boyfriend, how hot he is an how nice he treats her. Now that's a good boy. I wouldn't approve of him otherwise. I am VERY overprotective of her and she must only have the finest. See, her ex was a cunt to her and almost destroyed her.. But She and I didn't have this kind of close relationship back then. So, I didn't protect her the way I should've. I'm sorry. No one should be treated that way.... I'll never let anyone step on her again.

And her boyfriend is just so sweet.. she actually knew him before she even got to know her ex really :) Seeeee they were meant to be!!!! Haha Yep y'all now how mushy I am nowadays.
And I like him. I've never seen Marty this lovey dovey before. It's nice to see. she talks about him ALL the time.

I only hope that her boyfriend makes her feel like Frost makes me feel. What I feel is just heavenly. <3 It's meant to be. Love of my life he is.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes... he really is my little lovely snugglepuff :3 I love him so sooo much.
    and I do beleive both our guys knows how to treat us like princesses, right? :3

    meow

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?