Monday, August 13, 2012

Oh no she didn't?!

I'm watching 'Think like a man' right now... aws DVD quality and all that thanks to my baby. <3 Ah, but that's not what I was gonna say.

So I'm watching that right now... and this girl was dating the guy for 9 years but he never popped the question. Which she wanted of course... His type was 'The non commitment guy'. And he was stuck in the past, never grew up really. Had all these anime junk on his walls and like figure, and big figurines of autobots, gross couch, lucky chair, and video game stuff...Ya know, the whole enchilada really... And so she decided to redecorate cause the book told her so.

AND SHE SLAPPED DOWN OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!
I was like WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU DOIN' WOMAN?! :O That hurt my SOUL damn it. Like omg.... wtf... No. You don't do that to a Prime. You just don't. Not to bumblebee either...  jeez.

Yeah. So... hah.

Gonna keep watching now. I like it so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?