Wednesday, August 29, 2012

sugarplum ♥

So, my lil' sugarplum starts work later today :D 
YaY on him. I should make him a sandwich!


Oh oh oh  guess what? I bought myself a cup of coffee today hahahaa lol So good. So hot. Ouch. But still so good.

I've been watching Grimm  a lot lately. Me sees is online.
I kinda like it. Though they could be a bit more. . .  inventive with the fairytale creatures and the such really. But still. It's quite alright.























I dunno if any of you have been watching these series but it's kinda fun how they see similarities between serial killers and blue beards and other fairytale creatures :)
See ---------> http://www.nbc.com/grimm/photos/notorious-bluebeards/9138#item=210382

A black widows: http://www.nbc.com/grimm/photos/female-serial-killers/9833#item=222901


I like it actually haha

Look, a Bauerschwein.


Blutbad:














Eisbiber:











Schneetmacher:























Easily amused aye?
Well, the don't look the way I'd picture them too but... meh. Showbiz. They suck sometimes. lol

I'ma watch a lil' bit more now. See if Frost wakes up soon <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?