Tuesday, August 28, 2012

unexpected

So... when I was in town earlier today, I accidentally bumped in to an old friend. Now, this person ain't even supposed to be in sweden since lil Nighty Night lives over seas. But because of various reasons my friend came back for a short period of time. And since I saw that friend of mine today, I'm apparently the only one who knows outside the family. So I'ma be quiet about it I guess. I got the feeling that Nighty Night wanted me to keep quiet about it so.. yeah.

Ah, ya'll know I have too many friends living over seas nowadays -_- Sometimes I wish I could just round 'em all up and see them once again. Even I miss people every once in a while. There's only one person I constantly miss though... But I'll see him in october so it's alright. <3 Can't wait.
but really, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever see some of my friends ever again...But nothing is impossible :) Everything can happen. And Moa is also going to move back to Australia in october :( I'ma miss her a lot actually....a whole fucking lot.
But oh well, as she said..God was calling her back so I guess I don't have the right to try and keep her here :) haha I mean, who am I to go against the will of the almighty man up there really? Lord knows how great and mighty I am, but I can only do so much ya know? ;) LOL jk  I'ma wish her luck and happiness. And that her search for true love is short. Such a lovable person she is.

So what have I done today huh?
Well... I've met with a few people in town yea.. Had my coffee (Duh.. oh an apparently Frost thinks I'll do the same tomorrow. Which I wont.) And took Lei Lei for a few nice walks as well. And... well, talked to Frost for quiet some time. *nom* And now I'm about to take Lei Lei out again. It's so cold right now, I'm wearing big fluffy pants, knitted socks and a hoodie haha Cosy <3

oh oh oh Well, music on the phone ain't a bad thing. :)









I went through a bunch of old playlists that I had forgotten. Been listening to Pearl Jam now haha Ah, off I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?