Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My mind is full of fuck



Yeah I ended up with a hot Latte as well. Gosh I needed it. Badly. Brain hit the snooze button earlier....
Zombie mode is on today. I'm sorry.

But I'm feeling rather good. :) The coffee did it's thang. Nom. And I'm happy. Isn't that all that matters really?

I'ma watch a bit of Once upon a time later. And eat my salad and talk to Frost. Oh and I've made some plans for the rest of the week :) And the next. Exciting exciting.


Ya know... Being sexually frustrated can mess with your brain I think. How normal is it for a girl to go around all the fucking time thinking about... Yeah whatever. Never mind that. But yeah... Life is hard sometimes lol

Let me get back to my coffee drinking now..
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?