Wednesday, August 22, 2012

hola

well wooptifreakin'do. I'll be rather busy tomorrow. -__- First, a grand trip to the tattoo shop with an old friend. And theeeeen apparently Sofia wants american pancakes with maple syrup so she asked me to make some tomorrow. So I guess I'll do that for her :) She just got back from NYC, seems like she misses the U.S haha

And the other Sofia wanted me to come over to her house tomorrow and have coffee and play with the kids. Gosh... why does everyone want to do everything AT THE SAME DAY?

But for now, I agreed on going to the tattoo studio, and then make pancakes for Lady Horvath. Yup.

I'll have coffee with Sofia some other day. Oh and I agreed on going to the movies with her and Moa some evening this week. Aaaaand on friday I'm going to see the naprapath :) And then chill out at Wayne's coffee a wee bit before heading down to the police station to take the stupid picture for my passport YUS!

So Friday will be a nice day. :) Well, everyday is a nice day really.
But friday will be a nice day for fixing my bones and muscles and then having coffee and then the passport. BIG YAY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?