Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Roar...


So, I went grocery shopping today. Bought a shitload of stuff that I couldn't even carry home on my own -__- yeah that sucked.

Oh the balls that it sucked... -_- So I had to call mum. And she helped me carry my food aaaaall the way home. Keep in mind that I had Lei Lei with me. And that snugglepuss is a BEAST. Jeez... Oh and I slipped in the stairs earlier today. And also banged my head on the refrigerator door. I HATE THAT WORD BTW. And now I hate it's door as well.

Oh oh oh and guess what?! There's more shitty things that sucked balls today.. I got my period. At the supermarket. FUCKING AYE. Ain't that just motherfucking peachy?! Oh wow... My luck today. Wooh.

I'ma stare at this fluffball a wee bit now and eat my food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?