Thursday, March 7, 2013

7th heaven

haha! it's 7th Heaven time! YaY!




I think I want a big family too :D
Well, not 7 kids though.......... noooope.
I still can't get used to this whole 'sleeping with a bunch of clothes' thing in the U.S...what is uuuuup with that?! Crazy. I can understand boxer shorts, maybe a cute negligee/underwear....but T-shirts and shorts and pants and junk? Bed is a clothes free zone. Frost better follow these rules or I'll rip his clothes off of him <3 Which I totally don't mind. lol

Today is Thursday.
Big Bang theory is on tonight. And I can't watch it...Boo. Cause I have work tomorrow...And I start early. But I can always watch it when I get home. ^^


I'm sipping on my coffee...like a baaaws!
And I'm going out with Lei Lei soon for a walk before I go to moms place for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?