Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunny orange


I made my own orange juice today. I had a bunch of oranges which I KNOW I won't eat... I thought they were blood oranges when I bought them but they turned out to be regular freakin' oranges. And I'm not too fond of regular oranges. I do however like the taste of freshly made orange juice so I figured I could make some juice. Which I did!

And it tasted heavenly. It's nothing but the juice from the oranges :) I needed some vitamin C.

Right now I'm watching some bullcrap on TV while eating scrambled eggs... It's quite nice. I don't have work till 15:30 so I have some time to kill :) I'll take the pigbear out on a walk later, and later tonight when I'm at work my lovely mother will walk Lei Lei for me <3

It's a really beautiful day today and the snow that came the night before I almost all gone already. Fuck yeah!
We have long winters here I know, but it usually doesn't last all through March so this is kinda new to us swedes. None of us are happy about the snow now haha

I feel really relaxed today too... It's cause I had such a nice talk with Frost late last night :) He always makes me feel happy and loved. So today, I think it'll be a really nice day. Lets hope so. He gave me an energy rush <3

Have a nice thursday everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?