Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Swedish cheesecake


Well since I don't have work till 17:00 today I have quite a lot of time on my hands. Soooo as soon as I got home from the dentist I made a Swedish cheesecake (ostkaka) Ywt no sugar not carbs in it. Very very healthy indeed.

It's basically cottage cheese, eggs, milk and almond flour. Oh an two bitter almonds in it too for the wonderful taste. And stevia.

I love it.

It makes me happy that I can eat something so delicious and not having to worry about it being unhealthy or anything. :)

I've lost 4,2 lbs this past week so YaY me.

And later today I'm making bread rolls. Or frenchies or whatever you wanna call it. We call it Frallor. And they won't have any carbs in then either :)

My dentist asked me if I work night shifts.., I said no, and wonder why he asked that. So he told me that I seem to be eating irregularly and these teeth are usually how they look if someone is up all night.

So I told him that I don't work night shifts, but I do however have a tendency to stay up all night haha

And then he said carbs is horrible for the teeth. Like really fn bad. And LCHF seems to be a good diet for me :)

So this is all good I suppose.

Well I need to finish my coffee somehow... And then walk Lei Lei. And then nap. I told Frost that I'd take a nap as soon as I got home hit I got distracted :/ haha by cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?