Saturday, March 9, 2013

thoughts

Well, I've started to use TheOilCleansingMethod.com's advices. So... oil in my face haha
As silly as it may sound I do feel super clean and smooth.
Fine, I'll have to endure these red spots in my face for a week or so but that's only cause I'm getting used to this.

I like this way better. It's cheaper, healthier with no fn weird byproducts and E substances in it, just oil.

Me so clean. haha


Anyway, I suppose Lei Lei and I needs to go out for a walk soon.

Oooh, yesterday at night I started to get really really sick.. Like feverish, nauseated, headaches... and eventually I was just waiting to throw up. Oh oh but I didn't. I didn't :D I felt better after a shower and sleep. Uh huh.

I'm sitting here listening to some old Johnny Cash tunes now... feeling quite alright.

N'aaaw, my honeypuff is asleep now. He said there's a song that makes him think of me... I don't think anyone's ever thought of me like that when listening to a song. Kinda made me happy.

I sure do miss him. I can't wait till he moves here. It'll be wonderful <3 yeah I'm sure it'll be difficult too. Especially for him with the culture change and language and everything else. Cause you know, us swedes... we don't shower often. And we're just dirty vikings, that doesn't speak of the english language at all.... and all that jazz. -__- aaah joking aside.

It will be a rough time with money and work and changes of course. Poor tree was stolen from America and planted in the heart of Sweden instead. What a shock! And it's colder here too. And our buildings are built in a different waaaaay too. He might feel lonely, insecure or worried at first? But I'll take good care of my tree.
 I'll love him, and dote on him, and snuggle him, hold his hand, kiss him and pay attention to him and cook and satisfy him any way I can to make him feel happy, safe and loved here :) I'll do it everyday <3
Just like he did for me when I was there :D

Well, there's like a year left before that so he has time to mentally prepare himself ya know? :) I'll take care of the tree, I promise.

Anyway. yes I am mushy. So sue me.


Now I shall have another cup of coffee and and a cigarette and just sit outside in the sun :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?