Sunday, March 31, 2013

I do like it


I'm at work... Running around. I've been working alone till now and it's been soooooo nice. I'll just do everything my own pace then and talk and gossip with the old grannies :) I managed to drink 6 or 7 cups of coffee so far and it'll probably be even more before the day is over.

My work ends at 14:30 but I have a feeling that it'll be more like 15:30.... Oh well. MONEY! I do kinda like money. I do. It means that I can go visit Frost once more this year too! Aaaand afford Lei Leis junk and my own junk too. Woop woop!

Aaaaah it's so sunny outside. It's been sunny for an entire week now. Every day :) It's kinda nice ya know?

When I get home... I'm so gonna take a long nap. :3 My brain is fussy so I need that nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?