Monday, March 4, 2013

todeloo

Oh would ya look at that? It's Monday.
And I went to the job interview. They sure did like me, and introduced me to everyone who works there. They did however not like the fact that I already work at Älvtomta homecare. They didn't wanna share me. I said I'd work where I get the most jobs.. And I really like Älvtomta so I ain't gonna quit that job... But I really did like this place too since it's the neighborhood where I grew up. It's a wee bit nostalgic and junk. And an easy area to go around. Plus they all seemed so sweet.

I got home from the gym a lil while ago... worked my ASS off. Literally. My booty is gonna be sore tomorrow.

Right now I'm talking to my baby... I guess he's a college boy from today onwards. haha My cutiepie <3

Righty-o... tomorrows schedule tells me that I have lunch around noon with mother. After that there's the Dentist at 2 o'clock... (oh the horror...) Aaaaand after that I have work from 4:30. YaY. Busy Tuesday. Well not really hahaha it's a pretty calm tuesday tbh.

And I think I have work all week....except for thursday. So far I'm free on thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?