Thursday, March 7, 2013

name change coming up

I'm going to change the name on the blog today. it'll be KoalaJo. Suits me so much better doesn't it? haha Well anyway... I figured Id make a random fact list about me again..

And I'll apologize in advance cause I might repeat the same things again haha

Here we go:


  • I've cut my coffee drinking in half lately. YaY.
  • My blog will change it's name to KoalaJo soon, instead of asiandog.
  • Increased my smoking habits
  • decreased sugar intake.
  • Started working out a lot
  • I have a new job YAY ME
  • Going back to Alabama soon 
  • Lei Lei is doing much much better these days
  • I'm a happy and lovestruck little shit
  • I have weird ideas about everything
  • My backup plans for some things are even weirder
  • I can have a whole conversation planned out in advance based on the fact that I know the two possible answers to the first question I ask
  • I'm going back to broccoli eating again
  • I'm sipping on a cup of coffee riiiight now
  • I named the blog KoalaJo because thats what baby calls me sometimes.
  • I've laughed hysterically a LOT today. Like crazy laughing almost...
  • Made a decision.
  • I miss my boyfriend insanely much..
  • I almost peed myself today from laughing so hard.
  • I have a thing for coffee cups.
  • i like flowers. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?