Thursday, March 21, 2013

Well well weeeeell


See, I went to bed around 2:30 last night. Aaaaand they called me in at 7. Haha Needless to say, I was a sleepy little bastard.

But thanks to my mom I was at least able to get to work fast. Cause she's gonna walk Lei Lei for me around 10. See, Lei Lei sleepy like a fucking baby this morning. I just couldn't wake her up... Plus it was too early for her to eat, and I couldn't leave the good either. Haha

Oh and f course I slipped in a spot of ice on my way to work. Great.



Today I'm working with someone that I sort of see as my enemy. Or rival if you prefer that. And I'm acting like I'm the boss now. Yeah that's right I'ma push you around all day. Lalalalalaa

I'm tha BAAAAWS!!!


A sleepy baaws.........



But still a baws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?