Friday, March 15, 2013

Fridaaaaay


YAAAY! It's Friday! Sweet!

Aaah The smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns and cardamom, and bread in the morning. Gosh... It's heavenly. Living next to a bakery sure lights up my day sometimes haha It's an nostalgic feeling when you smell the cardamom buns and junk... Mmm. And thy start baking at 4am so the whole stairway is filled with that smell :) Yum!

Aaaas usual I talked to Frost before work. Oh and this old lady I helped this morning (yes she's a patient) she asked me if Frost and I Skype haha I didn't know those little oldie Goldies knew what that was :) That lady is a durable btw. I love going there. Plus she gives me coffee :D

Gaaah it's crazy cold today. My fingers are numb now.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?