Friday, March 29, 2013

Snaaaaail cream


I have to say, I'm a big fan of snail cream :D

Today is my day off and it's quite nice tbh. I woke up around 9, but stayed and snuggled the pillow for another hour. So yesterday was dedicated to my snuggletree. That's mostly why I wanted a day off, so I could just talk an spend time with him a wee bit without having to hurry to bed. I tried being a big girl staying up late but I couldn't seem to say awake that late. So I went snoring around 2am... Or was it 3? Yeah it was 3. But we did talk a lot yesterday. So I'm all energized now! He gives me great energy that little poot <3

I've been watching 7th heaven and now I'm watching The Ellen Show. Haha I fucking love that woman. lol she started laughing hysterically cause one of her crew members fell down haha! And she couldn't stop laughing, she tried to do her welcome speech though. Gotta give her cred for trying ya know.

Well, my cheesecake is in the oven. And we'll see if Sofia & Nas drops by later. Today is my ONLY day off and I really haven't had time to meet then both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?