Friday, July 19, 2013

good stuff



I'm feeling positive and junk today.
I mean, this weekend will be the weekend from hell. Sure enough. I work 15 hours straight again tomorrow. And I have 30 minutes to go from my job here, to my part time job. Woop woop. I'll just go really really fast.

Yesterday was a really awesome day. Though, for some reason..I missed Frost an extra bunch last night. Like crazy much. He's the cutest dork. <3 We did however get to talk for a loooooooong time. YAY

Ah I was supposed to sell a painting today buuuuut the person who were supposed to buy it didn't get his paycheck, so he'll buy it at the end of this month or the next. whatever. I'm in no rush actually. I'm still enjoying my crazy sketching sprees.


I need to buy new canvases and colors and junk.


I need more space too  .  .  .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?