Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lie To Me

That would actually be a dream come true for me to work like Cal Lightman does. I just love shit like this. It's sad I failed to apply in time for the Criminology course last year but hey ho... there'll be more chances. Next year I'll apply as a Psychiatric nurse. It's a two year course :D YAY

aah, and tomorrow... my new job starts. Exciting. I hope I'll like it. If I don't then I always have a spare job lol

Right now, Natta and me are watching Lie To Me... it's a nice way to spend time before my late shift starts.  So far, so good. She's a great roomie. We're a good team lol, we haven't seen each other much lately but that's cause we've been working around each other haha She did night shifts, I did 14 hour day shifts... yep. So this is nice. :D

Lei Lei is still sick..... boo. She dragged me to the park earlier. DRAGGED. I basically flew after her in the leash. Poor doggy..... :/ well, I hope she'll get better soon. She's all happy and jolly though. And PLENTY of strength. haha

I'm gonna sip my coffee now and enjoy this calm afternoon before work.... yep.

Aaaah, I had a long nice talk to Frost last night. This time, NO ONE interfered haha I had him all to my self <3 YaY.



Hmmm, I think it's laundry day on thursday :3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?