Monday, July 1, 2013

oh the cheesyness...

I will never let you GOOOOOOOOOOO
Dobidobidooo..

Oh yeah, I'm totally yelling my lungs out right now. This ain't even no where near what you'd call "singing" haha






I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not, But Ozzy... his ballads are always beautiful. Like 'Mama I'm coming home'.






well, I got a call today.. from one of my bosses at one of the places that I work. She told me something disturbing that an old boss had said about me.... well, the old boss said good things too..which made me happy.

She said I was trustworthy, loyal, dutiful and flexible.
And then she said, 'The only negative thing I have to say is that she talk too much'........ uh...well. I know. But I don't do that anymore. cause I learn my lesson.

never trust anyone.

I trust Lei Lei and Frost. I think that's enough :3


well, it sure does look like I have three different jobs now. How will I ever managed them all? The third job is more cause I'm being forced to accept it.

Can't dirty the family name now can we? -_-


1 comment:

  1. you can trust me as well, and you know it... riiiight? <3 :3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?