Monday, July 15, 2013

Sooo...

Weeeeell I was supposed to go to the clinic today and see the doctor as we agreed to on Friday.... But, I don't feel like it.

I can always go tomorrow.
It's just a bunch of weird tests. Some, that I've already done before.. And some that are new. It's not really a big deal.

And I'd definitely appreciate it if people could stop calling me/texting me saying that they're worried and wanna know how I'm feeling and junk. Acting like it's all serious and shit...

Don't fucking worry.

I'm ok.
In fact, I'm fucking fabulous.

Lack of sleep and a lil' nervousness never killed anyone. lol

But seriously, enough with the worry..

If I were in trouble and/or actually really sick, then of course I'd fucking tell my friends and family. Who do you think I am?

I see people that are sick, and dying everyday.
I'm a very lucky girl to be this blessed and rather healthy too.

Don't ever take your good health for granted, there's a lot of people that would kill to be as healthy as you are. To not die from cancer or other horrible diseases.

So be grateful that you're able to wake up everyday and spend yet another day with the ones you love.

I've noticed that a lot of people have trouble handling death at my new job. Some of them seem to think I'm weird for handling it so good, not being scared or upset. Dead people never really did scare me.

But see, it's cause they see it from a different point of view than I do.

When a patient of mine dies, I don't feel sad. Cause they've finally been set free from that cage they've been stuck in for so long.

Now they're finally free. No more misery and pain, no more old cracking weak bodies and weak tired lungs... No more brain tumors, and days filled with medications.... They can finally rest.



So, my point is.

I'm grateful for what I have.

Don't take shit for granted.

Learn to appreciate the small things in life.

Cause they could be gone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?