Thursday, July 4, 2013

Three is a crowd

What about four? Haha

Anyway... I've had a great day.
Started it off by talking to my beebb, and then went to work. And then after that shift ended.. I went on another shift at my new job. I like it so far :D

I might just wanna stay... Who knows? I need to give it a few more times before I know for sure. Yep.

So... I can't sleep. I had way too much coffee today. Like waaaaaay way too much haha! It's 3am and I'm thinking about taking a long walk. Or something...

This is pretty much my last night being able to stay up late and junk for a while... So, I ate raspberry pie!!! NOM! haha But now I feel like I have to walk it off for some reason lol



Yep. I am a working girl. Working haaarrrd. 15 hours a day more or less. Almost everyday. Exciting I know! :D Weeeeeeeee! *jumps up and down*

I wonder when I'll get too tired to handle it lol

Catchiiiiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?