Tuesday, July 30, 2013

lol

So... I'm working in a group I don't wanna work in today. A group where it's very obvious that they don't like me.

And today I'm also working as a team with one of the ladies that nagged at me last Friday about not forcing an old lady (she was mad at me for letting her stay in bed during the evening instead of forcing her up despite her screams and refuse)

And we just so happened to he AT that old lady's house juuuust now. It's funny... She's showering the old lady and I can hear the old lady scream for help, yelling NOOOOO and junk. I'd say this is forcing someone against their will. But I'm not allowed to say a word.

What's even more funny is that after that, the coworker came out and suddenly acted really nice towards me. Saying good job Jo and so on and acting really kind and supporting.




What a complete load of bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?