Friday, July 26, 2013

Meh



Good morning everyone.
I've been up since 3am. Sucks not being able to sleep... But hey ho. Eventually my brain WILL get so tired that it'll have to sleep. Lets just hope it doesn't happen when I'm at work or riding a bike or crossing a street lol

I've talked to Frost all morning though, so that's the beauty of not sleeping today haha

I'm enjoying my coffee while looking at my Bama kitty, haha Frost gave that to me <3

And it's been raining aaaaall night and thundering and lightning and all that junk. Sometimes I curled up like a cheesedoodle cause the thunder scares me. My windows are shaking right now...

And I have to work outside in this weather now. Yay.

A 15 hours work day ahead of me. But only HALF the day will be spent outside so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?