Tuesday, July 30, 2013

oh

right, did I mention that I have a new job AGAIN?
night shifts. yay.

Let's hope this place is better.
It's boring being an outcast like I am... constantly judged and looked down upon. Kinda sucks from time to time. But who am I to complain really? There's bunches of people that have it worse than I do. Some don't even have a job yep. So I should be grateful for having a job I suppose.

I'd be even more grateful if all of a sudden all my coworkers came down with a horrible case of chronic diarrhea. hah.


Anyway.
The new place I've been working extra at... turns out it's full of sneaky assholes. I don't do well with sneaky assholes.

I'm much better with just plain honest assholes.


But anyway. I'll keep my old job (just don't wanna work with thse peeps..) get rid of the "new" one. And start my NEW one next week or so.


tralalalala....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?