Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Well well



I'm in a fuckton of pain today so I figured, why not walk it off?

So me and Lei Lei walked aaaaall the way to Baronbacken (Baron hill) haha And now I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee and some nom noms that Stina made herself.

Stina, Marcus, her mother and then me. Plus 5 dogs lol crowded place huh? :)
Stinas mother and I have been discussing the pros an cons of home care. Made me think about what I'm gonna do with my future.... Hmmm... We'll just see what kind of work I end up with I guess.

I really need to pee..... Again.
But Marcus is taking a shower so no toilet for moi. Boo. I'll just go pee behind his shoes.

Oh oh and it's aaaaalmost time for stina to give birth!!!! AAAAAH BABY COMING SOON! WEEEEH! *jumps up and down*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?