Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Horrible


I've had a horrible morning...
Most things went wrong for me at work.

Lost the key to the bike. Had to walk back to the office, got reeeeeaaally late to all my patients. (It's not even my own bike btw) THEN out of nowhere... I got my period -_- and theeeen I realized I had my clothes inside out.

Brilliant...Just fucking brilliant...

But, then I got this message in the middle of work and aaaaaws.. It did cheer me up.

Well I don't have time to respond to it just now but still. Made me happy :)

I am smiling btw.
Even when shit happened I smiled cause Frost was there to write with me <3 So I'm all good now.

I've got a long day ahead of me. Woop woop!

1 comment:

  1. Awww yeah we're always thinking of you. <3 <3 Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?