Sunday, June 30, 2013

Todeloooo

Well, this day did a turn for the better. I'm in a good mood now :)

I've been running home all the time today though cause Lei Lei has the runs lol But, I noticed now that she's doing better. YaY!

Btw, this "drinking yoghurt" is DELICIOUS. Like HOLY SHIT! :D
Oooom nom nom! I'll definitely drink it in the future. Yep.

Oh yeah, I may as well tell the ones that know me that my phone is turned off most of the time now. I can't handle all the calls and texts. It's taking a lot of energy... When people feel bad they seem to wanna write or call constantly. I don't mind coming to me when they feel bad bit if it's ALL the time then yeah, it's too much.

I have a LOT to focus on, three different jobs, and my dog and my love and finding time to sleep in between. I work all the time now. For a reason.

So I'll be taking my leave.
My job only contacts me through mails so I get my work schedule each day anyway. Plus, if I'm really really needed... You know where I live ^_^

If I remember correctly, this happened last summer too. I had to take a leave then too cause the pressure and stress was too much.

I love each and everyone of my family and friends, but there's something I want more than anything.

So I'll be working hard to make my dreams come true :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?