Monday, June 17, 2013

my imaginary enemy

I named him Mr Snobbelgrott.

See, I worry about my snuggletree sometimes. That he'll get into trouble...that someone would harm him or just get in our way. Ya know? Normal soap opera troubles. So I named that person/thing/trouble Mr Snobbelgrott.

haha
And then I started hating Mr Snobbelgrott.

He's an ass.


I will seriously be so pissed and upset if there's a Mr Snobbelgrott causing troubles.
And I'll find him. And hurt him...it... THAT. I'll hurt it. Bad.




I bet it's personality looks like this dude.
Yep.




This might just be because I saw some stupid cheap soap opera on TV earlier... like, EVERYTHING can happen in a soap opera. Your grandmother could steal your boyfriend by tricking him and drugging him and then the boyfriend turns out to be a woman, and a mad scientist in a closet creates the end of days nuclear bomb and a woman starts doubting her boyfriend because someone is whispering junk in her ear and give the guy dope to make him high and fuck her but he doesn't cause he falls asleep instead and she fakes a pregnancy to make his girlfriend doubt him and even wears a fake belly! And then she kills the girlfriend by running her over with a  boat. ON LAND. And for some reason, during 9 months, 9 FUCKING MONTHS no one notices that it's a fake belly. Amazing.

and so on.

It's amazing really.

it'll give you the mindfuck of the century.


1 comment:

  1. May I quote you on your remarks about soap operas? I am inclined to agree in the heartiest manner.

    Snobblegrott is actually a child of both of your fears. I THINK IT'S TIME TO ABORT THE BAYBEH. <-Took a risk with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?