Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bad mood?

I'm not necessarily in a bad mood today... But I'm certainly not in a good mood.

I know things always turn out ok in the end. And if it's not ok then it's obviously not the end. All I need I patience. Which I have. But sometimes even I loose my patience....

Gaah... I just want to work all the time right now. But maybe I won't be able too? Not if my workplace is going I be so freakin' strict on not exceeding your work hours. While I feel that it's my own choice of I wanna work more or not.

Rules... They suck.

Buuuuut I'm pretty awesome, I'm sure I can find a way around the rules without actually breaking them haha Yeah. That's how brilliant I am.

I have the day shift tomorrow, and the hole weekend too and Monday. Boo. I quite like working evening shifts. Especially during the summer.
The evenings are so nice this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?