Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Silly silly

Well would ya look at that?
It's Tuesday already.
A week and a half left of my stay... Sad ain't it?

On the right side, at least I got my work schedule mailed to me. So I know for sure that I'll be working. Which puts me at ease a bit. I'm all covered till the beginning of August. So I'll make sure to work bunches and bunches. Save as much money as I can. Keep my mouth shut. An try and pay back mom too :)

The plan so far is to be hack in the dates by October. Yep. Hopefully. Maybe it'll be a shorter trip? Who know? Maybe I'll stay for two months. Depends on how much money I've made.

Gosh, my neck and shoulders are KILLING me today. They're so stiff... And it hurts. A lot. Yeah yeah I know... I'm a whiny bitch. But it's ok. Cause I'm freakin' amazing. Uh huh. And Frost is gonna give me a massage later. I hope it'll be a rough and brutal one ^^

Anyway...
What would I be without my snuggletree? A lonely good for nothing koala. Yep.

I love my snuggletree more than anything. <3 He completes me.

I'm gonna go give him a smooch now. Cause I can! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?