Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Up and moving


I'm starting to act human again.
coffee made the trick.
We went for a nice walk :) And then I met up with mom and her coworker. We stopped by 'Fröken Brogrens' and had som coffee and so on. Fika! YaY.

Lei Lei got water in a bowl from the ladies that worked there.

It's actually quite hot today... My thighs got sweaty sitting down in the sun. -_- Boo. Which ain't that flattering I know haha
Whatever. I know that EVERYONE has had sweaty thighs once in their life time lol

It's the worst when you get sweaty thighs.... Tis what happens to curvy ladies. True story. The ugly truth haha
Oh well. I better prepare for work and shit. Which reminds me, I bumped in to a coworker earlier. She said that I should expect to work more cause their workload has increased. YaY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?