Monday, June 24, 2013

Rocking around

I'm taking a wee break at work, to make time pass cause I'm a little bit too fast today... And I'm sitting in an old rocking chair ^_^ Going back and forth... It's super comfy. I like this chair. I want it. I think I'll buy myself one when me and Frost live together <3 Perfect to sit in while putting your baby to sleep huh? Yeah.

Also, I have some news for y'all.
This week (probably) I'll have a new room mate. Natta is going to move in with me. And my brother too obviously -_- I'm hoping we'll get aloe better with Natta then.

The rent will be cheaper and Natta is a very easy going person that won't be offended if I want to be alone in my room. And she's the same so that's like.. Awesome! Haha

So, I'll be living here till October and then I'll leave for the U.S. YaaaaaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?