Wednesday, June 26, 2013

talketytalk bla bla bla

Welp, Johannes came over earlier.
We had a nice long chat him and me.
He's grown fucking huge btw... like.. GIANT. haha Hard to tell the he's the same cry baby boy I used to tease all those years ago haha Anyway. He left with a smile so what i said calmed his worries. everything feels so calm at the moment. It always does when my Daniel leaves. The anxiety will come back as soon as he does so.. haha who needs valium? I DO.



Right, and I got another phone call about a job earlier..
For a moment I thought, oh penis...maybe three jobs at once is too much to handle? And then i remembered, shoooot, I'm awesome. :3 I can handle anything as long as I keep my eyes on the goal. Stay focused and don't let bullshit get you down.

Three jobs may be a lot to handle, but the whole point this summer is for me to work my ass off, I planned all along to work all the time till I'm too tired to work.

We'll just see what happens tomorrow.

I'm also considering buying a plane ticket to Alabama tomorrow. For october that is... they're super cheap at the moment.

Can't let a moment like this pass by. Duh.


My poor baby is sick today btw... my little snuggletree.
I hope he'll get better soon.
if I were there I'd take care of him and cuddle him.
And I'd cook for him, and bathe him (yeah that's more of a reward to my pervy self than helping him...but still) And kiss him bunches. haha

That's what a good wife does.

Talking about that.. I showed him what kind of wedding dress I want when we get married. It's freakin' awesome.
Something to work hard for as my next goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?