Monday, June 17, 2013

Difficult

It's hard getting out of bed...
I just finished putting my entire schedule into my phone calendar. Yep. Lots of days off in it. And short work days. I don't like it.

So I'll find more work. Lalalalalaa....
I need coffee. Really really bad. And then I need to eat... Something. And Lei Lei, well... She'll probably wanna poop soon anyways. Half the day has gone by and I still haven't gone out of bed. I only got out earlier to feed lei lei. But then she fell asleep again... And I'm just... Meh.
This is a big bed.

I want coffee.
Beeeeebb! Bebb! BEEEEBB? Aw :(

Oh I dreamt of Frost last night. <3
I thought he was holding me.
Turns out I just squished myself up against a pillow... But still.

Oh and here's some good news, I didn't cry myself to sleep. Bro fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?