Tuesday, June 25, 2013

a slight change of plans

I was going somewhere today... But my plans changed. Quite suddenly actually. Sooo.... well, I might be able to fix them either tomorrow or thursday. We'll see.

Right now I'm just worried about a friend... I didn't go to my appointment today partly cause the person I was supposed to meet didn't pick up the phone, but mostly cause my friend called. In all the sad moments in life, it's comforting to have someone to lean on. Even if it's just for a moment. I may not be much to lean on.. but I'm chubby and soft, and quite stabile.

We loose some people way too soon, good people. Loved ones... I can't say that I know what your'e going through... cause I don't miss the ones I've "lost". They weren't special to me. But, if I were to loose Frost, or anyone in my family... I might just fall into pieces.

And, I can't imagine the pain of having to wait for it to happen... knowing it's coming.



I'd like to think that when we die, we go to a certain moment that we experienced while living... like a special moment in our lives that was the happiest moment ever.

I think we go there, to our happiest moment..and we get to feel the bliss. Our perfect moment filled with happiness and joy.

Of course this doesn't ease the pain of loosing a loved one, but maybe..maybe it'll give you a slight comfort, knowing that she's reliving her happiest moments forever.

See, I know what my happiest moment would be if I were to die today.
It would be the first time I got to be with Frost...the first night.
Nothing can compare to that feeling..... Euphoria.

That's the word that best describes it.


I'd like to think that we all go to our euphoric moments when we die. 


I don't know how to comfort someone, and I don't know what words to say... But, I'll let you hug me. I hate touching... But you can hug me. I'll squeeze you really hard too, and I wont let go. We can sit like that for as long as you like.

Eventually I'll have to pee.. but we can go right back to hugging after that. Yep.


I'm here...if you need me that is.  <3
And I'm here if you don't need me.

I am where I am.

well, I'll always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?