Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm very upset

There's always this bad influence in my life. The one that ruins everything. A Mr Snobbelgrott of my own one can say.

A fake, lying bastard that deceives me, talks behind my back and puts me in troubles while acting nice to my face.

The bad seed.

Once again that dickhole put me in trouble. I'm tired of this.
I thought I could handle this but I'm about to call it quits.

Enough is enough.

He wasn't like this before. Before, family was everything. He treasured us more than anything. And we treasured him. And now... now we're nothing but garbage to him. All because of that skankwhore.

When your'e in love, and you've found the one.... they're supposed to make you a better person. Like Frost makes me a better person. A happier person.

But she made him into a monster.

I'm sick of this bullshit.

And thanks to him i need to a back up plan quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?